[mrtg] Tracking SNMP error in config

Alan Rader arader at finishline.com
Wed Nov 6 20:26:27 MET 2002

I am getting the following error on my Cisco 3663 with sub interfaces for
each of our frame locations.  I have looked in the config file cron is
reporting the error is in, but I can't figure it out.  The only 252 I can
find in the config file is Interface 252, which seems graphing just fine.
Using get if, the OID listed does not exist, so I see that it the problem is
that it is trying to grab OID that does not exist, but I am stuck on
locating it on my config file.

Interface 252 is actually Serial2/1.308 in my config file which is updating
fine.  Am I looking at this wrong?

Thanks