[mrtg] Rev 1 of my ZWiki MRTG HOWTO

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Sun Nov 17 03:04:55 MET 2002

After much work, I finally completed the first rev of my MRTG
howto doc. It contains info on nearly 60 different uses for MRTG.
I used Zwiki so anonymous users should be able to write comments
and stuff at the end of pages(I think it may even allow creation
of new pages too). This should allow the docs to improve even without
me spending time on it.

I've been wanting to do this for a looooooooong time and have been
dreading it, finally its over:)

the domain may change, not sure yet. it's not 100% but its pretty
damn close.

http://howto.aphroland.de/HOWTO/MRTG

so if you look at it, lemme know what you think, or just leave comments
on the pages themselves.

I am both a zope and Zwiki newbie so if theres something wrong with
the site or you have a suggestion or something(as long as its not too
complicated!) lemme know.

hopefully someone will find it useful!

nate
(can rest, finally, phew)