[mrtg] Config for Cisco Localdirector

Dave Morrow David.Morrow at autodata.net
Sun Nov 17 15:24:01 MET 2002

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has successfully used MRTG with a Cisco
Localdirector?  I tried pointing CFGMAKER at it and I get a tonne of
errors.....

David Morrow
Network Administrator
Autodata Solutions Company
Ph: (519) 951-6067 Fax: (519) 451-6615
mailto: David.Morrow at autodata.net

"Poor planning on your part does not necessitate an emergency on my part."

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions Company.  The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions Company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
Administrator at autodata.net