[mrtg] mrtg 2.9.26 (64bit) is out
oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 17 23:26:30 MET 2002
Another release of MRTG
* long long aka 64bit integer support in the logfiles
so you can now track this df output without any further ado ...
(I have tested this on Solaris ... it should work here, but before
you upgrade, backup your precious data and make sure it works the
why you are used to ... but you have been doing this all the time,
so what am I talking) ..
* make rateup compile on MacOS X again
and many more ...
Get it from http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub
This release is dedicated to Somix Technology for their
continuing stream of DVDs ... Thank You ...
From: André Silveira <ASilveira at multirede.com.br>
* with thresholds ... have two decimals in % mode
* give threshdesc and value as ar 4 and 5 of called threshprog
From: Pietro Falessi <falessi at uniroma3.it>
* propperly ignore signal 127 on UNIX
From: Leon Chang <leon.c at staff.ihug.co.nz>
* make cfgmaker foundry aware
From: "Jones, Derek C." <dcjones at GAPAC.com>
* ds3 (30) and sonet (39) are wan interface types too
added them to the $if_is_wan group in cfgmaker
* don't give up too quickly if a confcache setup entry does not match ...
* make rateup.c (64bit) work on macos x
* debug 64bit rateup ...
From: Michael C. Haller <michael at cilly.com>
* drop special MacOS X includes they are harmful on 10.2. Use bsd approach
From: Emilio Mena (emilio at satec.es)
* use long long in log files to enable logging of FAST links
long long = 64 bit integers
From: Fernando Nieto <fnieto at satec.es>
* make cfgmaker support ifHighSpeed propperly and teach it
From: "Davids, Ronald" <Ronald.Davids at Essent.nl>
* make output of cfgmaker such that indexmaker will sort propperly
______ __ _
/_ __/_ / / (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland
/ // _ \/ _ \/ / System Manager Coach Time Lord Developer Designer
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker +41(0)1-632-5286
Unsubscribe mailto:mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=unsubscribe
FAQ http://faq.mrtg.org Homepage http://www.mrtg.org
More information about the mrtg