[mrtg] MRTG Limits

Service Tech servicetech at charter.net
Mon Nov 18 06:20:34 MET 2002

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the limits of MRTG. I am trying
to graph around 3000+ and growing all the time. The way I have it set up
now I am using MRTG logging the format to rrdtool, an I am using
routers2.cgi to group them all together. I am having a hard time keeping
it going. I do have separate cfg files for different places. One cfg
file has about 600 different devices on it and I can not get it to work
at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If anyone needs any more info
please let me know.

Thanks

Bryan Smith