[mrtg] Re: Specifying two IP adresses

Ambrose Li a.c.li at ieee.org
Wed Nov 20 04:13:45 MET 2002

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 05:46:06PM -0800, Rowan Reid wrote:

> How do I specify charts for two interfaces ... My config is below ...

Are you just trying to generate separate charts for the
two interfaces? If so, you can just do it twice, i.e.,
run cfgmaker for the first interface and redirect the
results to a file, then run cfgmaker for the second
interface and append the results to the same file.

If you mean you want to graph data from the two interfaces
on the same graph, I believe you must edit the config file
manually.

--
Ambrose Li  <a.c.li at ieee.org>
http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/cmcc/  http://www.cccgt.org/