[mrtg] 3com Superstack 3 4400 and MRTG

Chris Visser chrisv at absol.co.za
Wed Nov 20 15:37:15 MET 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to monitor my new 3com Superstack 3 4400 switch using MRTG,
the same way I did with my Superstack 2 3300.

I tried just running cfgmaker like I did before and it couldn't setup
anything.  So I RTFMed and found out I needed the MIB files for the
switch, so I downloaded them, but how to use them to help configure MRTG
is just confusing me at the moment.

Could someone please help me out either by explaining the easy way to
monitor my switch or pointing me in the right direction for other
documentation....

Thanks in advance
Chris