[mrtg] mrtg-2.9.27pre1

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 20 23:41:37 MET 2002

Folks,

It seems that the new 64bit rateup has been causing some problems
on certain platforms. I have this modified it (I removed all
unsigned long longs and replaced them with normal long longs).

If you are working on windows or one of the affected bsd variants,
I would like to ask you to test the rateups stored in

people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub/beta

make sure you work on a copy of your data as it may get killed.

the windows rateup can be renamed to ratep.exe. It is a dropin
replacement for the ratep.exe form 2.9.26 (or 25)

the same is true for the c version ...

please let me know if this version works better then 2.9.26 ...

cheers
tobi

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland