[mrtg] Re: Customizing the polling interval

Dominique Démoré demored at scdsb.edu.on.ca
Mon Nov 25 17:03:42 MET 2002

So, I should  be able to integrate RRDTools with a mysql backend and create a web page that will allow me to
select the time I desire. Once I specify the time, RRDTool can generate the graph on the fly from the data pulled
within those times?

Dominique Démoré
Sudbury Catholic District School Board
Sudbury, Ontario