[mrtg] Re: general question

Joe Smith submaillists at funtime.org
Wed Nov 27 16:55:52 MET 2002

McMullen, David E. (NGIT) wrote:

>I have graphs reflecting drives that are less than 50% full but the graph is
>almost all green.  Is this right?
> <<d1-on-mercury.html>>  <<d1-on-mercury.log>>  <<d1-on-mercury.old>>
><<d1-on-mercury-day.png>>  <<d1-on-mercury-month.png>>
><<d1-on-mercury-week.png>>  <<d1-on-mercury-year.png>>
>
>David E. McMullen
>AAC Database Group
>512.326.6344
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: text/html
>-- Size: 4k (4820 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 60k (61928 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 60k (61885 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 1k (1486 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 1k (1515 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 1k (1600 bytes)
>

>-- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
>-- Type: application/octet-stream
>-- Size: 1k (1842 bytes)
>

>--

It appears that you want to use the option of Unscaled.

From:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

Unscaled

By default each graph is scaled vertically to make the actual data
visible even when it is much lower than /MaxBytes/. With the /Unscaled/
variable you can suppress this. It's argument is a string, containing
one letter for each graph you don't want to be scaled: d=day w=week
m=month y=year. In the example scaling for the yearly and the monthly
graph are suppressed.

Example:

 Unscaled[ezwf]: ym

--