[mrtg] Adding previously polled values

jon.hartman at verizon.com jon.hartman at verizon.com
Wed Nov 27 17:31:08 MET 2002

It seems to me that I had seen something on graphing straight from log
files. I'm currently concatenating the throughput from about 9 WAN links
that I am already polling individually. Is there not  a way I can
reference the .log files instead of polling the interfaces a second time?
If there is, should I make sure that that statement is below the
individual references to attempt to ensure that the individual interfaces
have finished returning their information before their .log files are
polled?

Thanks in advance,

  Jon Hartman
  Network Engineering
  Verizon Internet Operations
  Phone:
  Cell:
214-513-6792
940-453-1111

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/jpeg