[mrtg] Re: Is it possible to monitor vpn tunnels?

Heath Deschenes HDeschenes at oakley.com
Wed Nov 27 17:37:55 MET 2002

Cisco 2651 VPN router with a T1 at central site and Pix 501 firewall at each
remote site with DSL or serial.
Router IOS is 12.2(8)T5 and Pix is 6.2

I want to be able to monitor the bandwidth to each tunnel seperately and I
have been looking for mib's/oid's that support it.
I might just not know what to look for so any help provided would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again,
Heath