[mrtg] OID for Bay ARN Routers for CPU and Memory Utilisation

Michael Lymbery mlymbery at scu.edu.au
Fri Nov 29 01:13:36 MET 2002

In my MRTG setup I am monitoring two ARN Routers for throughput and CPU and
Memory.  As I inherited the maintenance of this system some of the config
files were not created by me.  In the course of checking through the config
files for these routers I discovered some interesting things.  For instance
the CPU utilisation is measured in centiseconds since the last reboot of
the slot.  What I am after is anyone who is monitoring some ARN mem and CPU
stats so I can get some useful formulas or object IDs that produce sane
results.

Cheers

Michael Lymbery B.Info.Tech (Data Comms)
Network Support Officer
Information Technology & Telecommunications Services
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore  NSW   2480
Email: <mailto:mlymbery at scu.edu.au>mlymbery at scu.edu.au