[mrtg] MRTG script for a Cisco 4500

GUARENO at FORDHAM.EDU GUARENO at FORDHAM.EDU
Wed Oct 2 18:07:31 MEST 2002

I have a script which produces a graph for a Cisco 4500, and is graphing
traffic on the HISSI port..  However, he Incoming and Outgoing traffic (in
Bytes per Second) seems a little bit off (currently 835.7 -In- and 1703.3
-Out-) or so I think.    My questions....
Does anyone know how to create a graph (or script) to measure and display
accurately Total Line or Bandwidth utilization on this router.  Our current
bandwidth is 45M (from or to the ISP).? Or do I need to change my existing
script which was created by "cfgmaker".?
Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.