[mrtg] Re: General questions

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Thu Oct 3 17:43:14 MEST 2002

Ok, I found mibs for my cisco and hp equipment, but I'm having trouble
finding anything for MS.  Can anyone give me a pointer to the mibs for NT4
and W2K?  Or just the OIDs for the CPU usage on a dual-processor box?

Thanks,
Bowie

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com [mailto:Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:55 AM
To: Bowie Bailey
Subject: RE: [mrtg] General questions

}
}I have set up MRTG to monitor some of my routers and switches,
}but I would
}like to do a bit more with it.
}
}How do I find out the other OIDs that I can query on a device?  In
}particular, I would like to monitor CPU usage on a few remote
}NT and Linux
}servers.  Any pointers?
}

Download the mib from the manufacturer's web site for your particular
devices(s). Once you have the mibs, take a look at
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg18785.html

to see what to do with them.