[mrtg] Re: Magenta & Green on MRTG Graph

Alex Nguyen anguyen at videotron.net
Sun Oct 6 18:24:44 MEST 2002

MRTG Configuration Reference :
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

WithPeak

By default the graphs only contain the average values of the monitored
variables - normally the transfer rates for incoming and
outgoing traffic. The following option instructs mrtg to display the peak
5 minute values in the [w]eekly, [m]onthly and [y]early
graph. In the example we define the monthly and the yearly graph to
contain peak as well as average values.

Examples:

 WithPeak[ezwf]: ym

A.