[mrtg] Re: Monitor each NIC problem.

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 13:10:46 MEST 2002

Hi Svavar,

That's because the MRTG box is on the wrong side of the device your
monitoring.

Just run cfgmaker on the firewall and it will create a config for each
interface.

You can then add a minus to the start of the target to reverse the in/out
values...

Target[device]: - 1:public at host

HTH

David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network