[mrtg] Lucent SuperPipe 95

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Wed Oct 16 19:57:57 MEST 2002

Is anyone successfully graphing total traffic going across a SuperPipe 95
running software rev. +9.1-144.3+? I recently upgraded and found all the
interfaces on different IDs, and even after graphing the "new" interfaces I
just get all zeros (but no errors). I really want to monitor the ethernet
interface but cfgmaker no longer finds it.

Does anyone know where I find information on this? Or maybe an example? The
info in the manuals no longer applies with the new software release apparently.

	-Bill