[mrtg] Re: why mrtg can't show cat5505's correct ports no?

x nixon mrtgask at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:34:07 MEST 2002

Hi..gabrielle and dear all

Thanks for the response.  I tried to make config file with the following
option ifref=name (see below), but it fails.  Did I do the wrong way? IS
that any cfgmaker version that I can download which is for catalyst 5505
switch?

[root at durian new55L91]# cfgmaker --ifref=name public at 50.100.165.254 >>
new55L91.cfg

USAGE: cfgmaker [--vendor] 'community'@'router'

use the --vendor option to try and wrestle some better information
from willing livingston and cisco routers ... (may not work)

EXAMPLE:  cfgmaker public at ezwf7.ethz.ch >>mrtg.cfg