[mrtg] Active ISDN calls on 7513

Steve Godfrey Steve_godfrey at bristol-city.gov.uk
Wed Oct 23 12:57:04 MEST 2002

I've searched the archives to try and find an OID to list the current number of active ISDN calls cisco router (7513).

.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.5.0 seems to crop up a lot but this OID doesn't return any values.

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.26 does give me lots of values (called number, IP address etc) but there isn't an OID to give a total number of calls.

Each router has four PRI cards so I don't really want to query every B channel and add them up! There must be an OID to list the total number of calls on an ISDN card.

Thanks in advance.