[mrtg] Re: why mrtg can't show cat5505's correct ports no?

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Wed Oct 23 15:50:30 MEST 2002

Aha, the plot thickens.  This looks like a very old version of cfgmaker.
This isn't a recent install, is it. ;)

If I were you, I'd grab a more recent version. (Of the whole mrtg package,
not just cfgmaker.)  Alternatively, you could poke around in the "contrib"
directory of your current install and see if you can find anything, but
you're pretty much on your own there.

-gabrielle
"I don't mind the rat race but I could do with a little more cheese."