[mrtg] Trying to trace a Box/switch or port that keeps the network to go down

MARITES MARLAR mmarlar at csanevada.com
Fri Oct 25 18:11:25 MEST 2002

 Greetings, I have a question. I don't even know if I am asking the right
question but My network keeps going down every now and then, all the users
get disconnected from the servers..including the unix box I have....I need
to know what I have to do or monitor to find out what or which servers or
workstations is causing the problems...I need to trace or track
which/who/what machines that keeps doing this..or that keep crashing the
network down..Any help would greatly appreciated, thanks .

Mary

---