[mrtg] Re: Graphs from Last Week

Paul Chvostek paul+mrtg at it.ca
Tue Oct 29 03:25:36 MET 2002

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 02:54:12PM -0800, Naman Latif wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a newbie to MRTG was wondering how can I generate graphs from previous days\week ?
> Do I hav to use RRD for this purpose ?
>
> Does MRTG by default save data from past AND from how many days\weeks ?

This was covered from a couple of angles in the last few days/weeks.
Read the list archives, and look for subject lines of "inserting log in
database" and "can i keep more data".

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <paul at it.ca>
  Operations / Abuse / Whatever                          +1 416 598-0000