[mrtg] Re: NIC card speed problem

Bill Wang (RDC) Bill.Wang at rdc.ericsson.se
Thu Oct 31 05:12:41 MET 2002

Hi, LightFoot,

I follow your instruction to run the ndd command.
ecnshsr203# ndd -set /dev/hme instance 0
ecnshsr203#  ndd -get /dev/hme link_speed
1
ecnshsr203# ndd -get /dev/hme link_mode
1
>From the output, the server NIC card is 100M full duplex.

Our switch is Cisco 4006.

Does it mean the card is really running in 100M Duplex speed?

Best regards

Bill Wang
ClearCase Administrator
Network Administrator

Ericsson Communication Software Research
and Development (Shanghai) Co., Ltd

16 Floor Aetna Building 	Telephone:	+86 21 6237 5588-21535
No. 107 Zun Yi Road		fax:	+86 21 6237 5205
Shanghai, China 200051	ECN No. :	88721535
Where there is a will, there is a way.