[mrtg] Re: Round trip time between distant routers

Vanish Pattni (DSL AK) VanishP at datacom.co.nz
Wed Sep 4 01:26:24 MEST 2002

Everybody has the level of security that works for them. If I was working
for a bank then yes I would do exactly what you describe below -- one
management station for each node and link pair that are being monitored and
spare no costs. Looks fine what you have done though.

I use smokeping and I will recommend that to anyone who asks for it.
However, it does not do any node to node pinging at the moment as rping
describes.

cheers
Vanish