[mrtg] Numerical data present but no png graphing

Isaac Story Lloyd7703 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 22:53:52 MEST 2002

I'm running MRTG on a Red Hat Linux 7.3 box. It runs very smoothly and integrates perfectly with Apache. But the only problem is the png files seem to be invalid. They all exist as 75 byte files and when viewed on a web browser, they do not register as any valid image (instead giving the good ol red X ).  I read one thread that was similar to mine and they suggested that it could be the max byte value; that the data was exceeding that value. But I confirmed that that is not the case. I am getting numerical data below the graph image, but no graph. Any other ideas??