[mrtg] How do I get Routers2 CGI script working properly with RRD Datatbase?

Florin Prunoiu net_collector at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 15:28:52 MEST 2002

Hi,

I have set up MRTG to work with RRDTool and it collects the info in the RRD database. It works
great. Then I needed a frontend and I chose Routers2 CGI script (I use WinNT).
I ran the install script for Routers2 and it seemed to be fine.

When I'm running the routers2.pl through the browser I get "http 404 / page not found".
I tried to tun routers2.pl from the command line and it produces an html output but I didn't get
through the browser.

Can anybody help me with some tips please?
Maybe the IIS isn't configured correctly .... Or something wrong with some Routers2 parameters.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Florin