[mrtg] Re: How do I get Routers2 CGI script working properly with RRD Datatbase?

Makai Jozsef Jozsef.Makai at siemens.hu
Mon Sep 9 15:45:15 MEST 2002

If you can open the html file from the browser, the problem can be with the
IIS configuration (I use Apache).

>From rrdtool 1.0.38 nt install:

3 : rrd_cgi installation with IIS 4 / 5
	- open the internet service manager (located in the computer
management / services and applications / insternet information services in
w2k)
	- select your site, open property dialog
	- in the directory configuration tab, select 'configuration'
	- you must have 			(.cgi ->
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s)
								(.pl ->
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe %s %s)
								.rrdcgi ->
yourrrdcgipath\rrd_cgi.exe %s %s
	- after that, all document referenced by extension '.rrdcgi' will be
treated by rrd_cgi.exe

Jozssf