[mrtg] Pearl scripting help MRTG - WhoDo

Raji Arulambalam rajia at envbop.govt.nz
Tue Sep 10 00:24:12 MEST 2002

Hi

I have MRTG v2.9.18 and have tried to use the script in whodo from Tony Farr
to collect IP accounting data from a cisco2620 router.

I am no perl guru, so would like to know how to disable the summarisation of
the destination network (not host).
I would like to know the hosts. What changes do I need to make in the
collect.pl script to effect this.? Which sub routines do I need to modify.?
All help would be appreciated.

Thanks

  Raji Arulambalam
  Systems Administrator