[mrtg] Re: Set highest point on graph

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at ITCARLOW.IE
Wed Sep 11 17:55:24 MEST 2002

Okay have a look at the attached files. The figures speak for
themselves. .01% in stretching it, but I would'nt mind noticed a 25%
hike in the daily hike of the "unreadable" graph between 9-5 which
simply wouldn't be possible.
I am the only guy that looks at the graphs so I don't care what the look
like......pretty???? hmmmmm......
I sure that everybody will agree that the two attachments and their
names are applicable to proving my point.

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: Attachment information.

-- Type: Image/JPEG
-- Size: 34k (35706 bytes)

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: Attachment information.

-- Type: Image/JPEG
-- Size: 36k (37157 bytes)