[mrtg] Re: Set highest point on graph

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at ITCARLOW.IE
Wed Sep 11 18:27:21 MEST 2002

Don't get me wrong, in no way an I "dissing" MRTG. It is an absolute
fantastic tool. You are right both graphs show their worth but it all
depends on what perspective you want to view the maps. On the
"unreadable" graph we just would hardly see a jump from 5MB to 8MB
during the day, which could have and has had huge implications on
server performance.
I take onboard your comments and suggestions. Thats the best thing
about mailing lists, everybody free to air their views.
Cheers
Ray.