[mrtg] Re: Cisco 2610 Frame Relay

Peter Glanville peter_glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 15:07:45 MEST 2002

> Hi all,
>Following on from last week - thanks to all who offered advice.  Our Cisco
>2610 is now producing very nice graphs, and providing some very
interesting
>data that I'd like to analyse further:  On the inside there is a single
LAN
>connection: ethernet 0/0 , but the outside is split into 3 Frame relay
>channels - Sync/Async 0/0.1 - 0/0.3.  I really need to monitor each one
>individually to find out who's hogging the bandwidth.   Can anyone offer
any
>advice as to how to do this?
>Matt

In my Cisco, Serial 0/0 and 0/0.1 show up as seperate interfaces when I ran
Cfgmaker. So total bandwidth is easy for me, and may offer you a full
solution.

My three logical PVCs are all together within serial 0/0.1 (for technical
reasons), so individual Frame Circuits had to be done from:
Target[filename]:
frCircuitReceivedOctets.xx.yy&frCircuitSentOctets.xx.yy:community at ipaddress
where (if I remember correctly) xx=interface and yy = DLCI

RFC 1315 is the MIB to look for.

Regards
Peter