[mrtg] Re: rrdtool integration

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Wed Apr 2 00:15:04 MEST 2003

I've posted the implementation document that I made for our company at:
http://www.vvm.com/~fluhmann/mrtg/mrtgdoc.doc

My scripts are located in the Appendix.  I only began learning perl (for
our MRTG project) back in January, so I apologize if my code is messy and
lacks sufficient commenting.  Also, this document and the scripts are
configured to what I implemented here.  You may need to change ip
addresses, location of files, location of images, and the such.  Let me
know if something on there needs clarification or should be worded
differently.

I welcome any comments!

Best of Luck.
Jeremy Fluhmann