[mrtg] Re: Busy signals

Heath Deschenes HDeschenes at oakley.com
Thu Apr 3 01:08:40 MEST 2003

I doubt you could monitor for busy signals since the telco would be
returning that if you have no available channels.
What you could monitor with MRTG is your modem usage to see if you are
maxing out your capacity.
What I had done was used the OID for avaialable vs in use and graphed those.

I cannot find the config I used when I did this, but if you check out
http://www.somix.com/support/mrtg_repository.php#
there is a config for cisco_as5300_modem_usage

This might be a start for you.