[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Thu Apr 3 16:03:27 MEST 2003

}
}I'm trying to use 14all.cgi
}I'm using my normal mrtg graphs as they are the ones which are
}pulling the
}data to rrdtool
}When i specify one of the cfg files in my web browser like so:
}http://scully/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=/etc/mrtg/cfg/fibres/111.cfg
}I get the following error:
}
}Script Error
}Illegal characters in cfg param: ./
}This is what my cfg file looks like:
}
Did you set your cfg file path in 14all.cgi? Mine looks like:

$cfgfiledir = '/home/mrtg/cfg';

The above variabe is defined on line 66 in 14all.cgi v1.1p23.
If you haven't defined that yet, then do so. Just give it the
dir where 111.cfg lives.

If you have done that, and it's pointing to the dir where 111.cfg
lives then your command line should look like:
http://scully/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=111.cfg

The slashes in your previous URL may be what is causing 14all.cgi
to error out.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2336 bytes)