[mrtg] need help (again)

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Thu Apr 3 16:19:22 MEST 2003

Hi All,
	I attached to this message (a RAR file) a report that has been
generated by MRTG.
Im actually wondering on 2 things. The first thing is why the % of the usage
stay at 0.0% for all? And the second thing, is there a way to fix the
scale to the max bandwidth? I'll explain why, i presented a sample to my
manager and he found that the "changing scale" makes the report un-friendly
because he can't see, just by one fast look, the average usage of the
available bandwidth. He want to ba able to see the whole bandwidth available
on th escale and then graph the usage on this scale(in my case a scale of
12.5MBytes/s).
NB.: if the RAR filetype cause you a problem, just mail me bak and ill sen
dit in raw type (.png and .html)

Thanks in advance

M. Bruyere

-- Type: application/octet-stream