[mrtg] How to Monitor ATM interfaces

Aditya Bedi aditya0492 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:21:34 MEST 2003

Hi

I'm alread using mrtg to monitor Cisco 3600.Now i want to monitor ERX 700 which has 5 ATM interfaces and , further many interfaces.

Is there a way out to monitor these sub-interfaces, or at the most the whole interface. i tried doingit with mrtg but it gave faulty config file-

Can anyone please tell me how to do it, and suggest me a free tool to do this.any help will be highly appreciated.

I shall be highly oblidged for the same.

With Regards

Aditya Bedi