[mrtg] newbie, Errors, questions

Mitchel Weinberger mitchel at nwnetwork.net
Sat Apr 5 00:04:30 MEST 2003

Hello, I am trying to get mrtg with rrdtool working on my windows machine.
I created the config file but receive the following error:

C:\>perl c:\mrtg\bin\mrtg c:\mrtg\mrtgdata\mrtg.cfg
ERROR: Line 19 (PathAdd c:\mrtg\rrdtool\bin) in CFG file
(c:\mrtg\mrtgdata\mrtg.
cfg)  does not make sense

Here is the line:

WorkDir: c:\mrtg\mrtgdata
PathAdd c:\mrtg\rrdtool\bin
LibAdd: c:\mrtg\rrdtool\perl-shared
RunAsDaemon: yes
logformat: rrdtool
Options[_] : bits, growright

Also I noticed my DS3 atm interfaces are commented out, how can I fix this?

### Interface 1 >> Descr: 'ATM4/0' | Name: '' | Ip: '' | Eth: '' ###
### The following interface is commented out because:
### * it is a DS3 controller

Thank you,,
Mitchel

Mitchel Weinberger, Senior Systems Administrator
Northwest Network Services
206-842-1435 voice
509.753.1333 fax
mitchel at nwnetwork.net