[mrtg] can`t create an html file

Alex alex at kite-zone.at
Sun Apr 6 19:10:33 MEST 2003

hi folks,

i tryed to get mrtg on an MS iis running  the last view days.
i defined at the cmd line with:

...WorkDir C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MRTG --output mrtg.cfg the cfg file (
during i started the script with ..\bin> perl mrtg mrtg.cfg i always got
errors. found backslash where expectep, error in line 13 ?, and so on.
total 4 lines.
 now my problem ist that i cat find any html files in my workdir. i
defined at the iis a new page with mrtg home dir pointed to
inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg.

how can i point with my websevrer to the mrtg output? or do i need one?

can you guys help me? maybe it is an absolut stupit question, but i cant
find anything regarding this.

thanks a lot in advance !

br alex