[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Cisco VPDN LNS

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Mon Apr 7 10:31:56 MEST 2003

Hi,

maybe this goes into your direction, I'm currently working on a script to do graph all active IPSec SA's based on the peer-address polling  CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB. I don't know yet when I 'll have the time to finish this as it's getting complex for me with dynamic peers which I need to map to have a persistent name based on the DN in the IKE-table..
I don't know if L2TP tunnels are included within IPSEC-FLOWMIB but it's likely they are.. If you do a snmpwalk starting at OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.171.1 you should see if L2TP-tunnels are in there, maybe my script may help. As soon as the script is finished I'll post it to this list, hopefully in some days..

Michael