[mrtg] mrtg graphs precisions ?

Alexandre Habian copy at webfaster.net
Wed Apr 9 17:17:16 MEST 2003

Hi,

I made some stats with mrtg for my newsletter :
http://www.autoroot.info/mrtg/newsletter/

i have at least 40 500 subscribers to my newsletter and i have
precisions problem in these graphics...
http://www.autoroot.info/mrtg/newsletter/nl_total.html

I don’t want to have my numbers translated from 40 500 to 40.5k in the
graph because i want to see more variations in the graph.. All i can see
here is a rectilign graph even if i had 50 or 60 new subscribers in a
day !

Here is my configuration file :

Target[nl_total]: `/usr/local/mrtg-2/run/newsletter.pl total`
Options[nl_total]: nopercent,growright,gauge,noinfo
Title[nl_total]: Abonnés newsletter
PageTop[nl_total]: <h1>Total abonnés newsletter</h1>
MaxBytes[nl_total]: 100000
YLegend[nl_total]: Abonnés
ShortLegend[nl_total]: Abonnés
LegendI[nl_total]: &nbsp;Nombre:
LegendO[nl_total]:
Legend1[nl_total]: Total abonnés newsletter

Where am i wrong ?

Alexandre