[mrtg] Re: graph problems

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri Apr 11 16:45:40 MEST 2003

Show us your config file, and the top 10 lines of its associated log file.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin [mailto:robin at manx.net]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 8:59 AM
To: MRTG
Subject: [mrtg] graph problems

I using windows2000 perfmon and creating a CSV to import into MRTG, it all
working fine apart from its not drawing anything on the graphs. I ve get
that the CSV file is growing and there is data in it, ive checked my cfg and
ive checked that the html pages are updating every 5mins.
But still there is no data on the graphs.

Does anybody know where im going wrong?

Thanks

Robin