[mrtg] Resolved: arithmetic in mrtg?

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 06:41:29 MEST 2003

paul beard wrote:
> I've been hunting around for some way to take values from
> mrtg's snmpgets and multiply them by a value (in my case, 4)
> and nothing I have found seems to work.

For reasons I don't understand, this problem went away as soon as
I added the correct unit (kMG[target_name]: G) to the config file.

The attached file tells the tale.
--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to
describe
the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.

-- Type: image/png
-- Size: 1k (1489 bytes)