[mrtg] Re: Extreme Network and MRTG

Barry Mather Barry.Mather at ddat.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 19:12:39 MEST 2003

Thanks, I alredy got that oid from somewhere on the net ...

Yeah, the mibs are a little useless to me as well ...

I did manage to work out the oids for interface octets in and out if you
want them ?

Allthough I got a friend working at a major telco using extreme, just
waiting for him to get back to the office, and dig around in hp openview

Will post any news ..

cheers