[mrtg] Re: snmpdx @ Solaris

Rafael Granha granha at br-petrobras.com.br
Thu Aug 14 16:57:30 MEST 2003

Fernando,

      Thanks for your help. I read the mrtg-list archive, and found a
message from "Carlos" as above:

"Please, I'm looking for OIDs about CPU and Memory utilization in Sun
machines (Solaris).
I found psProcessCpuTime (.1.3.6.1.4.1.42.3.12.1.1.4) but I can't get
values using snmpget. Moreover, I'm not sure if this OID solve my problem
(CPU utilization).
In these same machines I can get Traffic In and Traffic Out values using
snmpget.
Thanks.
Carlos"

      In this OID tree, each value is the PID and its value. Anyone know
how can I get something like 'sar' by snmpx?

Regards,
Rafael L. Granha - Analista
granha at br-petrobras.com.br
Gerencia de Infra-Estrutura
Petrobras Distribuidora S.A.
(21) 3876-4738
(21) 9609-4677

|         |           "Fernando Candido" |
|         |           <fcandido at nortelnet|
|         |           works.com>         |
|         |           13/08/2003 17:53   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                            |
  |     Para:     granha at br-petrobras.com.br                                                                   |
  |     cc:                                                                                                    |
  |     Assunto:  RE: [mrtg] Re: snmpdx @ Solaris                                                              |

Rafael,

They get information by rsh. It's insecure, but...
Tks.

Fernando Candido
Nortel Networks - Campinas - Brazil
ESN 694-7562