[mrtg] Re: MRTG and BigBrother

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Dec 3 00:15:40 MET 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 15:51, Marcus O. White wrote:
> G'day,
>
> I have been attempting in vain to get the bbmrtg.sh (version 4.5 dated
> July 5, 2001) script to work with BigBrother (free version 1.9c) and
> MRTG 2.9.29. Is there a later version?

It has been superseded by bbmrtg.pl, which works much better and is
easier to configure.

full docs are avilable using perldoc bbmrtg.pl

Version 1.5 (craig's patches) runs pretty well.  I gave Craig Cook a few
patches about two weeks ago, but I'm not certain if he has released a
new version yet.

--
Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>
Austin Energy