[mrtg] Re: kill this thread - Re: WINDOWS USERS READ THIS FIRST

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at wtcs.org
Tue Dec 9 05:15:21 MET 2003

Dear MRTG Users.

I would like to appologize for the recent flood of SNMP2CA "How come I...""
and "How do I ...?"  messages.  It was my intent to simply ANNOUNCE that I
had released a new version, and in no way did I intend for the MRTG list to
become a sounding board for people with installation and operational issues.

(sigh ...)  Best intents go amuck.

Anyway, to support those users of my products, I have opened up an SNMP2CA
and SNMP4W2K Posting Forum at the SNMP4tPC Web Site.  You can access it
directly at http://www.wtcs.org/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi, or through either
products' Support Page.

I would like to request that anyone who has issues surrounding either of
these products PLEASE post on that forum instead of on this mailing list
(unless it is MRTG related).  I WILL do my best to keep on top of things,
but in the spirit of the Internet, if you see a post asking "How come I...""
and "How do I ...?" and you have the answer, PLEASE POST A RESPONSE!  It
will help us all.

All the Best of the Season!

Garth
SNMP for the Public Community
www.snmp4tpc.com

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned, and is determined to be Virus Free.