[mrtg] routers2.cgi V2.13 for MRTG released

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 16 01:41:58 MET 2003

This is a quick announcement to let you all know that I have finally
released V2.13 of routers.cgi, the web frontend for the MRTG/RRDTool
combination (similar to mrtg-rrd and 14all).  This has taken a year since
V2.11, and the new version contains a lot of requested features, such as
archiving and authentication.
You can download the new package from http://www.steveshipway.org/software/
You can also access the discussion forum on the same pages.

Thanks for your time,

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes