[mrtg] Re: W2K3 + mrtg + rrd + routers2.cgi + IIS-6.0 problem ...

Craig Humphrey Craig.Humphrey at ChapmanTripp.com
Tue Dec 16 21:10:21 MET 2003

Hi Guys,

It just so happens that I did this yesterday :)

Note: I'm using ActivePerl 5.8.1

Couple of key things.

1.  Make sure Perl.exe (or wperl.exe) is a registered webservice extenion.
(ActiveState perl installer does this automatically).

2.  To get the instructions below to work, when you refer to the exe use:
c:\perl\bin\perl.exe "%s" %s

Note the quotes.
The only other things were to make sure that various paths were set up
correctly, but the various readme's and conf files point all this out.

Let me know how you go.

Later'ish
Craig