[mrtg] Re: Fork command failing now

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Dec 17 10:28:41 MET 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 10:27:36AM -0500, Wolf, Jonathan wrote:

> Since then I've noticed that the Fork command causes data loss in my graphs.
> If i remove the Fork command, I get data.  If I poll with the Fork command
> and not RRD, I get data.

Excuse me if I got this wrong but you seem to think
"Fork" and "RRDtool" are interchangable.

> Any thoughts?  Should I recompile/build RRD?

Probably not.  From what I understand you somehow removed the
"logformat: rrdtool" line (or the update did).  Replace that
line and try again.

HTH
Alex
--
http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=alex+van+den+bogaerdt&type=1
This message was produced without any <iframe tags